sunshine guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yachase

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Feel free to introduce yourself here in the forums, so we find out a bit more of the people living in the family of our guild.
I'll start Wink

My ingame name is Kaey, I got it from Key and added an a because I like the letter :3 but you can call me Noah or Manuel, ur choice. Wink
I'm 13 years old and my B-Day is on the 8th of Nevember 1997, so my sign of the Zodiac is Scorpio <3
Hmm.. my hobbies are meetin with friends, chattlin and listenin to music. My favourite element is Water and my favourite food are pancakes with Nutella x3
I'll add other things after I got ideas what else to write^^
Back to top Go down
ZUG00

ZUG00

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 pm

hey! im ZOME00. my birthday is 28 April 1989.Smile i like going out with friend. i kinda busy guy and always afk because of my work and personal problem, but i like helping ppl if i can Cool . im happy to be with u guys. I love you
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 am

Hiyaa guys Smile My real name is Tara and my name in game is Tara too xD ..! Im from Slovenia if u guys know where is it..near Italy :3 My b-day is on 3rd of november 1997.! My hobbies are singing, sometimes dancing, and i relly hope, that one day i'll can play football.. btw. Im orgleader from this Sunshine guild.! cat

Add from Yachase: and ur my gf ;*
(Sorry for being in ur post Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunshine guild :: Sunshine members area :: New members area-
Jump to: